Tower7 Client x64
This web page is about Tower7 Client x64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Tower7 Client x64 from your computerRadimpex Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Radimpex Software. More information about the software Tower7 Client x64 can be found at http://www.radimpex.rs
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Radimpex\Tower 7 x64 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Tower7 Client x64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Radimpex\Tower 7 x64\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called TowerPro.exe and occupies 2.49 MB (2607616 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Tower7 Client x64. They take about 2.54 MB (2665472
bytes) on disk.
- TowerPro.exe (2.49 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Tower7 Client x64 version 764
Tower7 Client x64 is an application released by Radimpex Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Tower7 Client x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tower7 Client x64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tower7 Client x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tower7 Client x64". If it exists on your system the Tower7 Client x64 program will be found very quickly. After you select Tower7 Client x64 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tower7 Client x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tower7 Client x64:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.radimpex.rs
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Radimpex\Tower 7 x64\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tower7 Client x64.
8. After uninstalling Tower7 Client x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tower7 Client x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tower7 Client x64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tower7 Client x64 by Radimpex Software from your PC, we are not saying that Tower7 Client x64 by Radimpex Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tower7 Client x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 19:50:36.547