Tower of Time
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Tower of Time for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tower of Time from your computerGOG.com
. More info about GOG.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Tower of Time on GOG.com's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tower of Time folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tower of Time\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tower of Time. The application's main executable file has a size of 21.78 MB (22841856 bytes) on disk and is called TowerOfTime.exe.
Tower of Time installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.06 MB (24176736
bytes) on disk.
- TowerOfTime.exe (21.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5234
of Tower of Time. You can find below info on other releases of Tower of Time:
Tower of Time is an application released by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Tower of Time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Tower of Time with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tower of Time or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tower of Time". The Tower of Time app will be found very quickly. After you click Tower of Time in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tower of Time, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tower of Time:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Tower of Time\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tower of Time.
8. After removing Tower of Time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tower of Time that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tower of Time with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tower of Time by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Tower of Time by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tower of Time supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 13:26:46.877