Tower of Elements
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Tower of Elements for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Tower of Elements from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More info about the application Tower of Elements can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TowerofElements directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TowerofElements\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tower of Elements. TowerofElements-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 330.09 KB (338008 bytes) on disk.
Tower of Elements contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.39 MB (9848224
bytes) on disk.
- TowerofElements-WT.exe (330.09 KB)
- TowerofElements.exe (8.73 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Tower of Elements.
Tower of Elements is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Tower of Elements is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tower of Elements from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tower of Elements or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tower of Elements". If it exists on your system the Tower of Elements application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tower of Elements in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tower of Elements, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tower of Elements:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TowerofElements\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tower of Elements.
8. After uninstalling Tower of Elements, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tower of Elements that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tower of Elements with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tower of Elements by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Tower of Elements by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tower of Elements in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 22:57:44.517