This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tower Bear for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Tower Bear from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. You can read more on MyPlayCity, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Tower Bear at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Tower Bear is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tower Bear directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Tower Bear is C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tower Bear\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Tower Bear.exe is the Tower Bear's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.20 MB (1260672 bytes) on disk.
Tower Bear contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.61 MB (6931054
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- engine.exe (2.57 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (1.68 MB)
- Tower Bear.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (376.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Tower Bear.
Tower Bear is an application released by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Tower Bear is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Tower Bear from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tower Bear or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tower Bear". The Tower Bear app will be found very quickly. After you select Tower Bear in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tower Bear, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tower Bear:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Tower Bear\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tower Bear.
8. After removing Tower Bear, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tower Bear that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tower Bear using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tower Bear by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tower Bear by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tower Bear in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-20 17:38:27.070