ToutMail3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ToutMail3 from your computerFookes Holding SA
. You can read more on Fookes Holding SA or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.toutmail.com/
to get more data about ToutMail3 on Fookes Holding SA's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutMail3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ToutMail3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutMail3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ToutMail.exe is the ToutMail3's primary executable file and it takes about 3.96 MB (4156568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ToutMail3. They take about 7.76 MB (8138193
bytes) on disk.
- ESLaunch.exe (498.34 KB)
- tmc.exe (2.57 MB)
- ToutMail.exe (3.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.47 KB)
- Index.exe (54.85 KB)
The current web page applies to ToutMail3 version 3.43
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ToutMail3:
ToutMail3 is an application released by Fookes Holding SA. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase ToutMail3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ToutMail3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ToutMail3 or simply click the Search field and type in "ToutMail3". If it is installed on your PC the ToutMail3 application will be found very quickly. After you click ToutMail3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ToutMail3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ToutMail3:
- The publisher is: http://www.toutmail.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutMail3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ToutMail3.
8. After removing ToutMail3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ToutMail3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ToutMail3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ToutMail3 by Fookes Holding SA from your computer, nor are we saying that ToutMail3 by Fookes Holding SA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ToutMail3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-29 07:17:15.497