ToutMail3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ToutMail3 from your computerFookes Holding SA
. You can read more on Fookes Holding SA or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.toutmail.com/
to get more data about ToutMail3 on Fookes Holding SA's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutMail3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ToutMail3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutMail3\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ToutMail.exe is the ToutMail3's primary executable file and it takes about 3.96 MB (4156568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ToutMail3. They take about 7.76 MB (8138193
bytes) on disk.
- ESLaunch.exe (498.34 KB)
- tmc.exe (2.57 MB)
- ToutMail.exe (3.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.47 KB)
- Index.exe (54.85 KB)
The current web page applies to ToutMail3 version 3.43
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ToutMail3:
ToutMail3 is an application released by Fookes Holding SA. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase ToutMail3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ToutMail3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ToutMail3 or simply click the Search field and type in "ToutMail3". The ToutMail3 application will be found automatically. After you click ToutMail3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ToutMail3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ToutMail3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.toutmail.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutMail3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ToutMail3.
8. After removing ToutMail3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ToutMail3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ToutMail3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ToutMail3 by Fookes Holding SA from your computer, nor are we saying that ToutMail3 by Fookes Holding SA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ToutMail3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 07:17:15.497