ToutEnClic version 4.01
ToutEnClic version 4.01 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ToutEnClic version 4.01 from your computerLes contributions du bipede
. Further information on Les contributions du bipede can be seen here
. You can see more info related to ToutEnClic version 4.01 at http://www.bipede.fr/contrib
. Usually the ToutEnClic version 4.01 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutEnClic directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ToutEnClic version 4.01's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutEnClic\unins000.exe. toutenclic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 647.50 KB (663040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ToutEnClic version 4.01. They occupy an average of 1.76 MB (1844553
bytes) on disk.
- toutenclic.exe (647.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.01
of ToutEnClic version 4.01.
ToutEnClic version 4.01 is a program released by Les contributions du bipede. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ToutEnClic version 4.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ToutEnClic version 4.01 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ToutEnClic version 4.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ToutEnClic version 4.01". The ToutEnClic version 4.01 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ToutEnClic version 4.01 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ToutEnClic version 4.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ToutEnClic version 4.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bipede.fr/contrib
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToutEnClic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ToutEnClic version 4.01.
8. After uninstalling ToutEnClic version 4.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ToutEnClic version 4.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ToutEnClic version 4.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ToutEnClic version 4.01 by Les contributions du bipede from your computer, we are not saying that ToutEnClic version 4.01 by Les contributions du bipede is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ToutEnClic version 4.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:35:31.567