Tournament Indicator 2.3.9
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 from your systemhttp://www.TournamentIndicator.com
. Go over here
for more information on http://www.TournamentIndicator.com. Click on http://www.TournamentIndicator.com
to get more facts about Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 on http://www.TournamentIndicator.com's website. Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tournament Indicator folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tournament Indicator\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tournament Indicator 2.3.9. Indicator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.24 MB (2347336 bytes) on disk.
Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.49 MB (7848999
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoRun.exe (52.32 KB)
- ihud.exe (336.32 KB)
- IndicatorHelper.exe (40.32 KB)
- Indicator.exe (2.24 MB)
- pGraph.exe (3.15 MB)
- ppexec.exe (52.32 KB)
- PSA.exe (148.32 KB)
- replayer.exe (436.32 KB)
- Starter.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- Updater.exe (302.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.9
of Tournament Indicator 2.3.9.
Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 is an application by the software company http://www.TournamentIndicator.com. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tournament Indicator 2.3.9". The Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 app will be found very quickly. When you click Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tournament Indicator 2.3.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tournament Indicator 2.3.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.TournamentIndicator.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tournament Indicator\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tournament Indicator 2.3.9.
8. After removing Tournament Indicator 2.3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 by http://www.TournamentIndicator.com from your PC, we are not saying that Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 by http://www.TournamentIndicator.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tournament Indicator 2.3.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:42:50.340