This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TourWriter for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TourWriter from your PCTrio Software Development Limited
. More info about Trio Software Development Limited can be found here
. You can get more details about TourWriter at http://www.tourwriter.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TourWriter folder (same installation drive as Windows). TourWriter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TourWriter\uninst.exe. TourWriter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.62 MB (5890048 bytes) on disk.
TourWriter contains of the executables below. They take 5.68 MB (5957444
bytes) on disk.
- TourWriter.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninst.exe (65.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.08.01.1612
of TourWriter. You can find below info on other application versions of TourWriter:
TourWriter is a program by the software company Trio Software Development Limited. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove TourWriter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TourWriter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TourWriter or simply click the Search feature and type in "TourWriter". If it exists on your system the TourWriter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TourWriter in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TourWriter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TourWriter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tourwriter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TourWriter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TourWriter.
8. After uninstalling TourWriter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TourWriter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TourWriter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TourWriter by Trio Software Development Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that TourWriter by Trio Software Development Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TourWriter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 00:23:05.743