Touchstone Installer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Touchstone Installer from your PCTouchstone
. More data about Touchstone can be found here
. Touchstone Installer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Touchstone\Turok folder, subject to the user's choice. Touchstone Installer's main file takes around 11.12 MB (11657216 bytes) and its name is TurokGame.exe.
Touchstone Installer is comprised of the following executables which take 11.12 MB (11657216
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Touchstone Installer version 1.00.000
Touchstone Installer is an application released by Touchstone. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Touchstone Installer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Touchstone Installer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Touchstone Installer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Touchstone Installer". If it is installed on your PC the Touchstone Installer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Touchstone Installer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Touchstone Installer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Touchstone Installer.
8. After uninstalling Touchstone Installer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Touchstone Installer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Touchstone Installer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Touchstone Installer by Touchstone from your computer, we are not saying that Touchstone Installer by Touchstone is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Touchstone Installer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 19:15:07.510