Touchpaper Console is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Touchpaper Console from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Touchpaper Console is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
Touchpaper Console is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This data is about Touchpaper Console version 1.0
Touchpaper Console is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Touchpaper Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Touchpaper Console from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Touchpaper Console or simply click the Search field and type in "Touchpaper Console". If it is installed on your PC the Touchpaper Console app will be found very quickly. When you select Touchpaper Console in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Touchpaper Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Touchpaper Console.
8. After removing Touchpaper Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Touchpaper Console which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Touchpaper Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Touchpaper Console by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Touchpaper Console by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Touchpaper Console supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 13:37:48.730