Touchless For Windows
This info is about Touchless For Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Touchless For Windows from your systemLeap Motion
. Check out here
for more info on Leap Motion. Touchless For Windows is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Leap Motion folder, regulated by the user's choice. Touchless For Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Leap Motion\Touchless For Windows\Uninstall Touchless For Windows.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 395.94 KB (405444 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall Touchless For Windows.exe.
Touchless For Windows is composed of the following executables which take 1.12 MB (1174652
bytes) on disk:
- Touchless.exe (751.18 KB)
- Uninstall Touchless For Windows.exe (395.94 KB)
The current page applies to Touchless For Windows version 9111.0.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Touchless For Windows releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Leap Motion\Touchless For Windows
Touchless For Windows is a program by Leap Motion. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Touchless For Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Touchless For Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Touchless For Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Touchless For Windows". The Touchless For Windows app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Touchless For Windows in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Touchless For Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Touchless For Windows.
8. After removing Touchless For Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Touchless For Windows that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Touchless For Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Touchless For Windows by Leap Motion from your computer, nor are we saying that Touchless For Windows by Leap Motion is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Touchless For Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 20:00:40.223