This page contains complete information on how to remove TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 from your PCThinget
. More information on Thinget can be found here
. Please open http://www.thinget.com/
if you want to read more on TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 on Thinget's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xinje\TouchWinV2.99 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Xinje\TouchWinV2.99\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TouchWinV2.99 V2.99. TouchWinV2.99 V2.99's primary file takes around 2.61 MB (2740298 bytes) and its name is TWin.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TouchWinV2.99 V2.99. They take 4.78 MB (5015511
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TWin.exe (2.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.27 KB)
- AutoWin.exe (208.00 KB)
- CLARM.EXE (60.00 KB)
- LINK.EXE (532.06 KB)
- CL.EXE (64.00 KB)
- LINK.EXE (452.05 KB)
- TW.exe (244.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 version 2.992.99
TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 is a program released by Thinget. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TouchWinV2.99 V2.99". The TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 app will be found very quickly. After you click TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TouchWinV2.99 V2.99, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TouchWinV2.99 V2.99:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thinget.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xinje\TouchWinV2.99\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TouchWinV2.99 V2.99.
8. After removing TouchWinV2.99 V2.99, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 by Thinget from your computer, we are not saying that TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 by Thinget is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TouchWinV2.99 V2.99 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-22 07:22:40.457