This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TouchMousePointer 64bit for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TouchMousePointer 64bit from your computerLoveSummerTrue
. You can read more on LoveSummerTrue or check for application updates here
. Usually the TouchMousePointer 64bit application is placed in the C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for TouchMousePointer 64bit is C:\Program Files\TouchMousePointer\TouchMouseSetup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 477.00 KB (488448 bytes) on disk and is called TouchMousePointer.exe.
TouchMousePointer 64bit is composed of the following executables which take 666.00 KB (681984
bytes) on disk:
- TouchMousePointer.exe (477.00 KB)
- TouchMouseSetup.exe (189.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of TouchMousePointer 64bit. You can find here a few links to other TouchMousePointer 64bit releases:
...click to view all...
TouchMousePointer 64bit is a program marketed by LoveSummerTrue. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall TouchMousePointer 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TouchMousePointer 64bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TouchMousePointer 64bit or simply click the Search field and type in "TouchMousePointer 64bit". If it is installed on your PC the TouchMousePointer 64bit app will be found automatically. After you select TouchMousePointer 64bit in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TouchMousePointer 64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TouchMousePointer 64bit.
8. After removing TouchMousePointer 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TouchMousePointer 64bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TouchMousePointer 64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TouchMousePointer 64bit by LoveSummerTrue from your computer, nor are we saying that TouchMousePointer 64bit by LoveSummerTrue is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TouchMousePointer 64bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-08 20:19:37.897