Totem Tribe is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Totem Tribe from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more details on WildTangent. Detailed information about Totem Tribe can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Totem Tribe program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TotemTribe folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TotemTribe\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Totem Tribe. Totem Tribe-WT.exe is the Totem Tribe's main executable file and it occupies about 4.27 MB (4478200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Totem Tribe. They take 6.67 MB (6989288
bytes) on disk.
- Totem Tribe-WT.exe (4.27 MB)
- Totem Tribe.exe (2.06 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Totem Tribe.
Totem Tribe is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Totem Tribe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Totem Tribe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Totem Tribe or simply click the Search field and type in "Totem Tribe". If it exists on your system the Totem Tribe app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Totem Tribe in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Totem Tribe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Totem Tribe:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TotemTribe\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Totem Tribe.
8. After removing Totem Tribe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Totem Tribe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Totem Tribe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Totem Tribe by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Totem Tribe by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Totem Tribe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 20:12:33.860