TotalWebMailConverter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall TotalWebMailConverter from your PCSoftplicity, Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the application TotalWebMailConverter can be seen at http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalWebMailConverter/
. TotalWebMailConverter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalWebMailConverter folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalWebMailConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TotalWebMailConverter. TotalWebMailConverter's primary file takes around 17.82 MB (18681144 bytes) and its name is WebMailConverter.exe.
The following executables are installed along with TotalWebMailConverter. They occupy about 19.05 MB (19970561
bytes) on disk.
- RegisterExplorer.exe (89.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- WebMailConverter.exe (17.82 MB)
This page is about TotalWebMailConverter version 2.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other TotalWebMailConverter releases:
TotalWebMailConverter is an application offered by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall TotalWebMailConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TotalWebMailConverter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TotalWebMailConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "TotalWebMailConverter". If it is installed on your PC the TotalWebMailConverter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TotalWebMailConverter in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TotalWebMailConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TotalWebMailConverter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalWebMailConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalWebMailConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TotalWebMailConverter.
8. After uninstalling TotalWebMailConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalWebMailConverter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TotalWebMailConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TotalWebMailConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TotalWebMailConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TotalWebMailConverter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 00:30:34.460