TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 from your PCHDPlus-3.1TotalV31.10
. More info about HDPlus-3.1TotalV31.10 can be read here
. Usually the TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 is C:\Program Files\TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10-bg.exe and its approximative size is 553.92 KB (567216 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10. They occupy about 8.24 MB (8642263
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 037bb0a8-dc6a-4524-b5f2-5ceae86ba576-2.exe (885.92 KB)
- 037bb0a8-dc6a-4524-b5f2-5ceae86ba576-5.exe (822.42 KB)
- 037bb0a8-dc6a-4524-b5f2-5ceae86ba576-6.exe (1.18 MB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10-codedownloader.exe (1.03 MB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10-bg.exe (553.92 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.92 KB)
- utils.exe (2.70 MB)
The current web page applies to TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 version 220.127.116.11
TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 is an application offered by HDPlus-3.1TotalV31.10. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10". If it is installed on your PC the TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 app will be found automatically. When you click TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10.
8. After uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV31.10 from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV31.10 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V31.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 11:00:25.317