TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 from your computerHDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11
. Take a look here
for more details on HDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 593.90 KB (608152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11. They occupy about 3.79 MB (3977871
bytes) on disk.
- 9f7a2917-5447-4539-b113-fbc8ab195b18.exe (358.90 KB)
- acc49869-ecd7-446e-aecb-445c31efb64f.exe (31.90 KB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11-bg.exe (593.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.90 KB)
- utils.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 is an application marketed by the software company HDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11". If it exists on your system the TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 app will be found very quickly. After you select TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11.
8. After uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11 from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV18.11 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V18.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:45:22.730