TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 from your computerHDPlus-3.1TotalV11.01
. You can read more on HDPlus-3.1TotalV11.01 or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01-bg.exe is the TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01's primary executable file and it takes about 508.47 KB (520672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01. They occupy 5.26 MB (5516132
bytes) on disk.
- 815b4f99-c419-4d93-95ea-b958106713e7-64.exe (1.82 MB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01-bg.exe (508.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (105.47 KB)
- utils.exe (2.84 MB)
This info is about TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 version 1.36.01.08
TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01:
The files below remain on your disk by TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01\1a935489-9edb-4dd2-b205-f0069dd28c99.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01\4e03b18b-678b-4909-8634-0abf43079196.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01\4e03b18b-678b-4909-8634-0abf43079196.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01\815b4f99-c419-4d93-95ea-b958106713e7.crx
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01
TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 is a program by HDPlus-3.1TotalV11.01. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01". The TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 program will be found very quickly. After you click TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01.
8. After uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV11.01 from your computer, nor are we saying that TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV11.01 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V11.01 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:09:06.670