You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 from your PCHDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12
. Additional info about HDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12 can be found here
. TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. The application's main executable file occupies 495.97 KB (507872 bytes) on disk and is named TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12-bg.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12. They take 5.07 MB (5320868
bytes) on disk.
- 7543d743-9226-4efb-ad7d-c19f43958772-64.exe (1.64 MB)
- TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12-bg.exe (495.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (90.47 KB)
- utils.exe (2.86 MB)
This data is about TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 version 184.108.40.206
TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 is an application marketed by HDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12". If it is installed on your PC the TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12.
8. After removing TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12 from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 by HDPlus-3.1TotalV03.12 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalPlusHD-3.1V03.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:45:28.970