TotalPDFConverter is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TotalPDFConverter from your PCSoftplicity, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Softplicity, Inc.. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalPDFConverter/
to get more details about TotalPDFConverter on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. Usually the TotalPDFConverter application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Total PDF Converter directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for TotalPDFConverter is C:\Program Files\Total PDF Converter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.95 MB (4144472 bytes) on disk and is named PDFConverter.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with TotalPDFConverter. They take about 4.62 MB (4848754
bytes) on disk.
- PDFConverter.exe (3.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
You can find here a few links to other TotalPDFConverter releases:
TotalPDFConverter is a program by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove TotalPDFConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TotalPDFConverter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TotalPDFConverter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TotalPDFConverter". If it is installed on your PC the TotalPDFConverter program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TotalPDFConverter in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TotalPDFConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalPDFConverter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalPDFConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total PDF Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TotalPDFConverter.
8. After removing TotalPDFConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalPDFConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalPDFConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TotalPDFConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalPDFConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TotalPDFConverter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-24 15:42:55.063