This page contains complete information on how to remove TotalMailConverter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TotalMailConverter from your systemSoftplicity, Inc.
. Additional info about Softplicity, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalMailConverter/
if you want to read more on TotalMailConverter on Softplicity, Inc.'s web page. TotalMailConverter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TotalMailConverter folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling TotalMailConverter is "C:\Program Files\TotalMailConverter\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. TotalMailConverter's primary file takes around 4.03 MB (4228952 bytes) and is called MailConverter.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TotalMailConverter. They take 4.70 MB (4924530
bytes) on disk.
- MailConverter.exe (4.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
For other TotalMailConverter versions please click below:
TotalMailConverter is a program by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove TotalMailConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TotalMailConverter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TotalMailConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "TotalMailConverter". If it is installed on your PC the TotalMailConverter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TotalMailConverter in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TotalMailConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TotalMailConverter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalMailConverter/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TotalMailConverter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TotalMailConverter.
8. After removing TotalMailConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalMailConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TotalMailConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TotalMailConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that TotalMailConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TotalMailConverter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-20 03:15:52.730