This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TotalHTMLConverterX for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TotalHTMLConverterX from your systemSoftplicity, Inc.
. More information about Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app TotalHTMLConverterX can be found at http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalHTMLConverterX/
. TotalHTMLConverterX is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalHTMLConverterX directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall TotalHTMLConverterX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalHTMLConverterX\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HTMLConverterX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 15.40 MB (16147752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TotalHTMLConverterX. They take 26.25 MB (27530225
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- axHTMLDev.exe (2.47 MB)
- HTMLConverterX.exe (15.40 MB)
- lynx.exe (1.11 MB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (89.50 KB)
- SvgConverter.exe (5.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- cnv.exe (186.00 KB)
TotalHTMLConverterX is a program offered by Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove TotalHTMLConverterX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TotalHTMLConverterX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TotalHTMLConverterX or simply click the Search feature and type in "TotalHTMLConverterX". The TotalHTMLConverterX application will be found automatically. When you select TotalHTMLConverterX in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TotalHTMLConverterX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TotalHTMLConverterX:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalHTMLConverterX/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalHTMLConverterX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TotalHTMLConverterX.
8. After uninstalling TotalHTMLConverterX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TotalHTMLConverterX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TotalHTMLConverterX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TotalHTMLConverterX by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TotalHTMLConverterX by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TotalHTMLConverterX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-26 23:43:01.447