TotalBookOrganizer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TotalBookOrganizer from your systemSoftplicity, Inc.
. Further information on Softplicity, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalBookOrganizer/
to get more details about TotalBookOrganizer on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. Usually the TotalBookOrganizer program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BookOrganizer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling TotalBookOrganizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\BookOrganizer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named BookOrganizer.exe and its approximative size is 3.02 MB (3166720 bytes).
TotalBookOrganizer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.69 MB (3871002
bytes) on disk.
- BookOrganizer.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
TotalBookOrganizer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Book Organizer_is1
TotalBookOrganizer is an application offered by Softplicity, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall TotalBookOrganizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TotalBookOrganizer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TotalBookOrganizer or simply click the Search field and type in "TotalBookOrganizer". The TotalBookOrganizer app will be found automatically. After you click TotalBookOrganizer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TotalBookOrganizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalBookOrganizer:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalBookOrganizer/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BookOrganizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TotalBookOrganizer.
8. After uninstalling TotalBookOrganizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TotalBookOrganizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TotalBookOrganizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TotalBookOrganizer by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that TotalBookOrganizer by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TotalBookOrganizer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-14 12:46:46.870