TotalAudioConverter is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TotalAudioConverter from your systemSoftplicity, Inc.
. Additional info about Softplicity, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
to get more information about TotalAudioConverter on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. TotalAudioConverter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove TotalAudioConverter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.44 MB (8850216 bytes) on disk and is called AudioConverter.exe.
The executables below are part of TotalAudioConverter. They take an average of 17.26 MB (18093201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (8.44 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (89.50 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of TotalAudioConverter. You can find below info on other application versions of TotalAudioConverter:
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove TotalAudioConverter from your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files_TotalAudioConverter_AudioConverter_exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Audio Converter_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\TotalAudioConverter\AudioConverter.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\TotalAudioConverter\AudioConverter.exe.FriendlyAppName
TotalAudioConverter is an application released by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase TotalAudioConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TotalAudioConverter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TotalAudioConverter or simply activate the Search field and type in "TotalAudioConverter". If it is installed on your PC the TotalAudioConverter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TotalAudioConverter in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TotalAudioConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalAudioConverter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TotalAudioConverter.
8. After removing TotalAudioConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TotalAudioConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TotalAudioConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TotalAudioConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that TotalAudioConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TotalAudioConverter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:32:47.417