TotalAudioConverter is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TotalAudioConverter from your PCSoftplicity, Inc.
. Additional info about Softplicity, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
to get more information about TotalAudioConverter on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. TotalAudioConverter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove TotalAudioConverter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.44 MB (8850216 bytes) on disk and is called AudioConverter.exe.
The executables below are part of TotalAudioConverter. They take an average of 17.26 MB (18093201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (8.44 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (256.00 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (89.50 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of TotalAudioConverter. You can find below info on other application versions of TotalAudioConverter:
Many files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove TotalAudioConverter from your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\TotalAudioConverter.history
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Audio Converter_is1
TotalAudioConverter is an application by Softplicity, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase TotalAudioConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TotalAudioConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TotalAudioConverter or simply click the Search feature and type in "TotalAudioConverter". If it is installed on your PC the TotalAudioConverter app will be found very quickly. After you select TotalAudioConverter in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TotalAudioConverter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TotalAudioConverter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TotalAudioConverter.
8. After uninstalling TotalAudioConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TotalAudioConverter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TotalAudioConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TotalAudioConverter by Softplicity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TotalAudioConverter by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TotalAudioConverter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:32:47.417