Total War: Arena
Total War: Arena is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Total War: Arena from your PCCreative Assembly
. More data about Creative Assembly can be seen here
. Please follow http://register1.totalwararena.com/
if you want to read more on Total War: Arena on Creative Assembly's page. Total War: Arena is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Arena folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Total War: Arena by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Arena.exe and it has a size of 429.13 KB (439432 bytes).
Total War: Arena contains of the executables below. They take 43.68 MB (45802904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Arena.exe (429.13 KB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- launcher.exe (2.06 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall Total War: Arena you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 227520
Total War: Arena is a program released by Creative Assembly. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Total War: Arena is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Total War: Arena from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total War: Arena or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total War: Arena". The Total War: Arena program will be found very quickly. After you click Total War: Arena in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Total War: Arena, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total War: Arena:
- The publisher is: http://register1.totalwararena.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total War: Arena.
8. After removing Total War: Arena, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total War: Arena which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total War: Arena using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total War: Arena by Creative Assembly from your computer, nor are we saying that Total War: Arena by Creative Assembly is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total War: Arena in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:11:53.583