Total Video Converter 2.601
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Total Video Converter 2.601 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Total Video Converter 2.601 from your PCEffectMatrix, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on EffectMatrix, Inc.. Please open http://www.effectmatrix.com
if you want to read more on Total Video Converter 2.601 on EffectMatrix, Inc.'s web page. Total Video Converter 2.601 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Total Video Converter 2.601 is C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Total Video Converter 2.601's primary file takes around 11.50 KB (11776 bytes) and is named regsvr32.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Total Video Converter 2.601. They take 1.28 MB (1340836
bytes) on disk.
- regsvr32.exe (11.50 KB)
- tvc.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.601
of Total Video Converter 2.601.
Total Video Converter 2.601 is a program by the software company EffectMatrix, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Total Video Converter 2.601 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Total Video Converter 2.601 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Video Converter 2.601 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Video Converter 2.601". The Total Video Converter 2.601 application will be found automatically. After you select Total Video Converter 2.601 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Total Video Converter 2.601, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Video Converter 2.601:
- The publisher is: http://www.effectmatrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Total Video Converter 2.601.
8. After uninstalling Total Video Converter 2.601, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total Video Converter 2.601 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Video Converter 2.601 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Total Video Converter 2.601 by EffectMatrix, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Video Converter 2.601 by EffectMatrix, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Total Video Converter 2.601 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 12:21:15.820