Total Uninstall Pro
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Total Uninstall Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Total Uninstall Pro from your systemGavrila Martau
. More data about Gavrila Martau can be read here
. You can get more details on Total Uninstall Pro at http://www.martau.com
. Total Uninstall Pro is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Total Uninstall Pro is C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6\unins000.exe. Total Uninstall Pro's primary file takes around 7.06 MB (7407416 bytes) and is named Tu.exe.
Total Uninstall Pro contains of the executables below. They take 12.79 MB (13415362
bytes) on disk.
- Tu.exe (7.06 MB)
- TuAgent.exe (4.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (907.33 KB)
The current page applies to Total Uninstall Pro version 220.127.116.110
only. You can find below a few links to other Total Uninstall Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Total Uninstall Pro is a program offered by Gavrila Martau. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Total Uninstall Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Total Uninstall Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Total Uninstall Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Uninstall Pro". The Total Uninstall Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Total Uninstall Pro in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Total Uninstall Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Uninstall Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.martau.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Uninstall Pro.
8. After removing Total Uninstall Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Uninstall Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Uninstall Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Uninstall Pro by Gavrila Martau from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Uninstall Pro by Gavrila Martau is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Uninstall Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 07:54:34.770