You can find below details on how to uninstall Total Uninstall for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Total Uninstall from your computerGavrila Martau
. You can find out more on Gavrila Martau or check for application updates here
. Total Uninstall is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Total Uninstall is C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6\UninsFile\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Tu.exe is the Total Uninstall's primary executable file and it occupies around 7.06 MB (7407416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Total Uninstall. They occupy 12.61 MB (13225656
bytes) on disk.
- Tu.exe (7.06 MB)
- TuAgent.exe (4.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (722.07 KB)
This web page is about Total Uninstall version 188.8.131.520
only. For other Total Uninstall versions please click below:
Total Uninstall is an application offered by the software company Gavrila Martau. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Total Uninstall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Total Uninstall using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Total Uninstall or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Uninstall". If it is installed on your PC the Total Uninstall program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Total Uninstall in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Uninstall, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Total Uninstall.
8. After uninstalling Total Uninstall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Total Uninstall which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Uninstall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Total Uninstall by Gavrila Martau from your PC, we are not saying that Total Uninstall by Gavrila Martau is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Uninstall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:16:56.403