Total Uninstall 6.4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Total Uninstall 6.4.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Total Uninstall 6.4.0 from your systemGavrila Martau
. More information on Gavrila Martau can be found here
. Click on http://www.martau.com
to get more info about Total Uninstall 6.4.0 on Gavrila Martau's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Total Uninstall 6.4.0. Total Uninstall 6.4.0's main file takes about 5.81 MB (6096424 bytes) and is named Tu.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Total Uninstall 6.4.0. They occupy about 10.59 MB (11104888
bytes) on disk.
- Tu.exe (5.81 MB)
- TuAgent.exe (3.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.0
of Total Uninstall 6.4.0.
Total Uninstall 6.4.0 is a program released by the software company Gavrila Martau. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Total Uninstall 6.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Total Uninstall 6.4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total Uninstall 6.4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Uninstall 6.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Total Uninstall 6.4.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Total Uninstall 6.4.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Total Uninstall 6.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Uninstall 6.4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.martau.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Uninstall 6.4.0.
8. After uninstalling Total Uninstall 6.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Uninstall 6.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Uninstall 6.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Uninstall 6.4.0 by Gavrila Martau from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Uninstall 6.4.0 by Gavrila Martau is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Total Uninstall 6.4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 19:53:13.783