Total Uninstall 5.0.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Total Uninstall 5.0.1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Total Uninstall 5.0.1 from your systemGavrila Martau
. You can find out more on Gavrila Martau or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Total Uninstall 5.0.1 at http://www.martau.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 5 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Total Uninstall 5.0.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.52 MB (3691352 bytes) on disk and is named Tu.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Total Uninstall 5.0.1. They occupy about 4.80 MB (5033848
bytes) on disk.
- Tu.exe (3.52 MB)
- TuAgent.exe (605.34 KB)
- TuStarter.exe (30.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (674.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.1
of Total Uninstall 5.0.1.
Total Uninstall 5.0.1 is a program marketed by Gavrila Martau. Some people try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Total Uninstall 5.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Total Uninstall 5.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Total Uninstall 5.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Uninstall 5.0.1". The Total Uninstall 5.0.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Total Uninstall 5.0.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Total Uninstall 5.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Uninstall 5.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.martau.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Uninstall 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Total Uninstall 5.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Total Uninstall 5.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Uninstall 5.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Uninstall 5.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Uninstall 5.0.1 by Gavrila Martau from your computer, we are not saying that Total Uninstall 5.0.1 by Gavrila Martau is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Uninstall 5.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 16:19:27.650