Total Uninstall 1.00
This page contains complete information on how to remove Total Uninstall 1.00 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Total Uninstall 1.00 from your computerApps
. More information on Apps can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apps\Total Uninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Total Uninstall 1.00 is C:\Program Files\Apps\Total Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Tu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.28 MB (5540512 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Total Uninstall 1.00. They take 8.99 MB (9425781
bytes) on disk.
- Tu.exe (5.28 MB)
- TuAgent.exe (3.53 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (179.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Total Uninstall 1.00 version 1.00
Total Uninstall 1.00 is an application released by Apps. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Total Uninstall 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Total Uninstall 1.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Total Uninstall 1.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Uninstall 1.00". If it exists on your system the Total Uninstall 1.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Total Uninstall 1.00 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Uninstall 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Uninstall 1.00.
8. After removing Total Uninstall 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Total Uninstall 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Uninstall 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Total Uninstall 1.00 by Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Uninstall 1.00 by Apps is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Uninstall 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:05:02.000