Total System Care
This info is about Total System Care for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Total System Care from your PCSafeBytes Software Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on SafeBytes Software Inc.. Please open http://www.totalsystemcare.com
if you want to read more on Total System Care on SafeBytes Software Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Total System Care by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TotalSystemCare.exe is the Total System Care's main executable file and it takes around 2.23 MB (2335472 bytes) on disk.
Total System Care installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.47 MB (3640576
bytes) on disk.
- TotalSystemCare-setup.exe (1.17 MB)
- TotalSystemCare.exe (2.23 MB)
- UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe (77.55 KB)
This info is about Total System Care version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Total System Care versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Total System Care we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Total System Care's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\configen.xml
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\lang.resx
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\SQLite.Interop.dll
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\System.Data.SQLite.dll
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\System.Data.SQLite.xml
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\TotalSystemCare.exe
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\TotalSystemCare.url
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\TotalSystemCare-setup.exe
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\ui.chm
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\uninst.bin
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe
- C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\webicon.ico
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\TotalSystemCare.exe
Total System Care is an application marketed by SafeBytes Software Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Total System Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Total System Care with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total System Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total System Care". The Total System Care program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Total System Care in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Total System Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total System Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.totalsystemcare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TotalSystemCare\UninstallTotalSystemCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total System Care.
8. After uninstalling Total System Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total System Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total System Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total System Care by SafeBytes Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Total System Care by SafeBytes Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total System Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 21:10:38.017