Total Spy is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Total Spy from your systemIwantSoft ,Inc.
. Open here
for more details on IwantSoft ,Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\TSS Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Total Spy is C:\Program Files\TSS Manager\tsmon.exe /U. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. tsmon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.62 MB (1697280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Total Spy. They occupy about 1.76 MB (1841279
bytes) on disk.
- Total Spy v3.6 Patch.exe (140.62 KB)
- tsmon.exe (1.62 MB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove Total Spy from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk by Total Spy when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TSS Manager\tsmon.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TTS\Total__Spy.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Total Spy 3.6 (FULL + Patch).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Total Spy 3.6 (FULL + Patch).zip.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Spy
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Spy\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Total Spy\UninstallString
Total Spy is an application by the software company IwantSoft ,Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Total Spy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Total Spy with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Spy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Spy". The Total Spy program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Total Spy in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Total Spy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Spy.
8. After uninstalling Total Spy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Spy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Spy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Spy by IwantSoft ,Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Spy by IwantSoft ,Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Spy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 04:12:55.040