Total Photo Recovery 18.104.22.1683
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Total Photo Recovery 22.214.171.1243 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Total Photo Recovery 126.96.36.1993 from your computerDataRescueProfessional
. Take a look here
for more details on DataRescueProfessional. More info about the application Total Photo Recovery 188.8.131.523 can be seen at http://datarescueprofessional.com/
. Total Photo Recovery 184.108.40.2063 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPhotoRecovery folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Total Photo Recovery 220.127.116.113 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPhotoRecovery\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TotalPhotoRecovery.exe is the Total Photo Recovery 18.104.22.1683's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.96 MB (4154880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Total Photo Recovery 22.214.171.1243. They take 5.00 MB (5245605
bytes) on disk.
- TotalPhotoRecovery.exe (3.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about Total Photo Recovery 126.96.36.1993 version 188.8.131.523
Total Photo Recovery 184.108.40.2063 is a program by the software company DataRescueProfessional. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Total Photo Recovery 220.127.116.113 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Total Photo Recovery 18.104.22.1683 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Photo Recovery 22.214.171.1243 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Photo Recovery 126.96.36.1993". If it exists on your system the Total Photo Recovery 188.8.131.523 application will be found automatically. When you click Total Photo Recovery 184.108.40.2063 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Total Photo Recovery 220.127.116.113, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Photo Recovery 18.104.22.1683:
- The software company is: http://datarescueprofessional.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalPhotoRecovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Total Photo Recovery 22.214.171.1243.
8. After removing Total Photo Recovery 126.96.36.1993, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total Photo Recovery 188.8.131.523 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Photo Recovery 184.108.40.2063 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Total Photo Recovery 220.127.116.113 by DataRescueProfessional from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Photo Recovery 18.104.22.1683 by DataRescueProfessional is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Photo Recovery 22.214.171.1243 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 01:04:46.180