Total PDF Printer
Total PDF Printer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Total PDF Printer from your PCSoftplicity, Inc.
. You can find out more on Softplicity, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalPDFPrinter
to get more facts about Total PDF Printer on Softplicity, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total PDF Printer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Total PDF Printer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Total PDF Printer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named PDFPrinter.exe and its approximative size is 7.29 MB (7642640 bytes).
Total PDF Printer is comprised of the following executables which take 8.41 MB (8821091
bytes) on disk:
- PDFPrinter.exe (7.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Total PDF Printer is a program marketed by Softplicity, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Total PDF Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Total PDF Printer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Total PDF Printer or simply click the Search field and type in "Total PDF Printer". If it exists on your system the Total PDF Printer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Total PDF Printer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Total PDF Printer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total PDF Printer:
- The software company is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalPDFPrinter
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Total PDF Printer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total PDF Printer.
8. After removing Total PDF Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total PDF Printer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total PDF Printer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total PDF Printer by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Total PDF Printer by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total PDF Printer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:01:50.010