Total Music Converter 3.0
You can find below details on how to remove Total Music Converter 3.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Total Music Converter 3.0 from your systemFreeMusicConverter.net
. More information about FreeMusicConverter.net can be read here
. Please open http://www.FreeMusicConverter.net
if you want to read more on Total Music Converter 3.0 on FreeMusicConverter.net's web page. Usually the Total Music Converter 3.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Music Converter directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Music Converter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Total Music Converter 3.0. total-music-converter.exe is the Total Music Converter 3.0's main executable file and it occupies around 4.66 MB (4890624 bytes) on disk.
Total Music Converter 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.35 MB (5607413
bytes) on disk.
- total-music-converter.exe (4.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Total Music Converter 3.0.
Total Music Converter 3.0 is an application marketed by FreeMusicConverter.net. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Total Music Converter 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Total Music Converter 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Total Music Converter 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Music Converter 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Total Music Converter 3.0 application will be found automatically. When you select Total Music Converter 3.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Total Music Converter 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Music Converter 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.FreeMusicConverter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Music Converter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Total Music Converter 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Total Music Converter 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Total Music Converter 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Music Converter 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Music Converter 3.0 by FreeMusicConverter.net from your PC, we are not saying that Total Music Converter 3.0 by FreeMusicConverter.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Music Converter 3.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 02:17:45.483