Total Mail Converter
Total Mail Converter is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Total Mail Converter from your computerCoolUtils
. More info about CoolUtils can be found here
. Please open https://www.coolutils.com/ru/TotalMailConverter
if you want to read more on Total Mail Converter on CoolUtils's website. Total Mail Converter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\Total Mail Converter directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Total Mail Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\Total Mail Converter\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 19.01 MB (19931424 bytes) on disk and is labeled MailConverter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Total Mail Converter. They occupy 19.49 MB (20437568
bytes) on disk.
- MailConverter.exe (19.01 MB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
This web page is about Total Mail Converter version 22.214.171.124
Total Mail Converter is an application by the software company CoolUtils. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Total Mail Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Mail Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Mail Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Mail Converter". If it exists on your system the Total Mail Converter app will be found very quickly. When you select Total Mail Converter in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Total Mail Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Mail Converter:
- The publisher is: https://www.coolutils.com/ru/TotalMailConverter
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\Total Mail Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Mail Converter.
8. After removing Total Mail Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Mail Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Mail Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Mail Converter by CoolUtils from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Mail Converter by CoolUtils is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Mail Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 19:10:26.393