Total Image Converter
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Total Image Converter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Total Image Converter from your PCRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
where you can get more info on RePack by Andreyonohov. More info about the app Total Image Converter can be seen at http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
. Usually the Total Image Converter program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Total Image Converter is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ImageConverter.exe is the Total Image Converter's main executable file and it takes about 13.14 MB (13782096 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Total Image Converter. They occupy about 14.61 MB (15324769
bytes) on disk.
- bpgdec.exe (218.50 KB)
- ImageConverter.exe (13.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to Total Image Converter version 5.1.70
alone. For other Total Image Converter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Total Image Converter is a program offered by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Total Image Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Image Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Total Image Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Image Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Total Image Converter application will be found automatically. When you select Total Image Converter in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Total Image Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Image Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalImageConverter/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TotalImageConverter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Total Image Converter.
8. After removing Total Image Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Image Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Image Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Total Image Converter by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Image Converter by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Total Image Converter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 18:02:16.980