Total Defense Anti-Virus
Total Defense Anti-Virus is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Total Defense Anti-Virus from your PCTotal Defense, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Total Defense, Inc.. You can get more details about Total Defense Anti-Virus at http://www.totaldefense.com/support.aspx
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Total Defense\Internet Security Suite directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Total Defense Anti-Virus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Total Defense\Internet Security Suite\caunst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Total Defense Anti-Virus's primary file takes around 273.84 KB (280408 bytes) and its name is AMRT.exe.
Total Defense Anti-Virus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.11 MB (22137808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- caoscheck.exe (390.84 KB)
- capcfix.exe (757.84 KB)
- casc.exe (3.32 MB)
- caschelp.exe (845.34 KB)
- caunst.exe (3.42 MB)
- cawsc.exe (282.98 KB)
- ccEvtMgr.exe (2.55 MB)
- cckasubmit.exe (249.84 KB)
- cclogconfig.exe (127.34 KB)
- ccprovep.exe (347.84 KB)
- ccprovsp.exe (356.84 KB)
- ccProxySrvc.exe (153.84 KB)
- ccschedulersvc.exe (407.84 KB)
- ccWatcher.exe (270.34 KB)
- runbridge.exe (204.74 KB)
- TDCollector.exe (118.84 KB)
- AMRT.exe (273.84 KB)
- caamclscan.exe (452.84 KB)
- caamhelper.exe (95.84 KB)
- caamscanner.exe (793.34 KB)
- isafe.exe (322.84 KB)
- isafinst.exe (133.84 KB)
- isafinst64.exe (166.34 KB)
- SampleUploader.exe (3.50 MB)
- ccupdate.exe (1.13 MB)
- Quick Tour.exe (602.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of Total Defense Anti-Virus. You can find here a few links to other Total Defense Anti-Virus versions:
...click to view all...
Total Defense Anti-Virus is a program by the software company Total Defense, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Total Defense Anti-Virus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Total Defense Anti-Virus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Total Defense Anti-Virus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Defense Anti-Virus". If it is installed on your PC the Total Defense Anti-Virus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Total Defense Anti-Virus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Defense Anti-Virus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Defense Anti-Virus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.totaldefense.com/support.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Defense\Internet Security Suite\caunst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Total Defense Anti-Virus.
8. After removing Total Defense Anti-Virus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Defense Anti-Virus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Defense Anti-Virus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Total Defense Anti-Virus by Total Defense, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Total Defense Anti-Virus by Total Defense, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Defense Anti-Virus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 07:50:41.923