Total Control is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Total Control from your PCSigma
. Further information on Sigma can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigma-RT\Total Control directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Total Control is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigma-RT\Total Control\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 125.50 KB (128512 bytes) on disk and is labeled total_control.exe.
Total Control installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.67 MB (21671255
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- refresh_desktop.exe (38.51 KB)
- stop.exe (208.08 KB)
- total_control.exe (125.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (86.34 KB)
- adb.exe (986.00 KB)
- SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe (8.57 MB)
- USBDeview.exe (60.09 KB)
- USBDeview.exe (162.59 KB)
- devcon_32.exe (54.50 KB)
- devcon_64.exe (68.50 KB)
- umdf.exe (736.29 KB)
- wmfdist11.exe (9.36 MB)
- delete_exe_file.exe (46.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.212375
of Total Control. Click on the links below for other Total Control versions:
Total Control is an application offered by the software company Sigma. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Total Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Total Control from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total Control". If it is installed on your PC the Total Control app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Total Control in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Total Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Control.
8. After uninstalling Total Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total Control that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Control by Sigma from your PC, we are not saying that Total Control by Sigma is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Control in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 00:20:11.067