This page contains detailed information on how to remove Total Commander for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Total Commander from your PCChristian Ghisler
. Open here
where you can find out more on Christian Ghisler. More info about the software Total Commander can be seen at http://www.ghisler.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\program files\totalcmd folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Total Commander is "c:\program files\totalcmd\Uninstall Information\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 823.04 KB (842788 bytes) on disk and is named TOTALCMD.EXE.
The executables below are part of Total Commander. They occupy about 1.57 MB (1647784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SHARE_NT.EXE (2.06 KB)
- TCUNINST.EXE (29.00 KB)
- TOTALCMD.EXE (823.04 KB)
- WC32TO16.EXE (3.25 KB)
- TweakTC.exe (84.50 KB)
- app2srv.exe (3.00 KB)
- Imagine.EXE (6.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.54
of Total Commander.
Total Commander is an application marketed by the software company Christian Ghisler. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Total Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Total Commander from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Commander or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Commander". If it is installed on your PC the Total Commander program will be found very quickly. After you select Total Commander in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Total Commander, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Commander:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ghisler.com/
- The uninstall string is: "c:\program files\totalcmd\Uninstall Information\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Commander.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Commander using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Commander by Christian Ghisler from your computer, nor are we saying that Total Commander by Christian Ghisler is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Commander in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:01:01.520