Total Commander eXtended Pack
This web page is about Total Commander eXtended Pack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Total Commander eXtended Pack from your PCDanil lab & IMPOMEZIA
. You can read more on Danil lab & IMPOMEZIA or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Total Commander eXtended Pack can be seen at http://total.altruistic.ru/
. Usually the Total Commander eXtended Pack program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander XP directory, depending on the user's option during install. Total Commander eXtended Pack's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander XP\uninstall.exe. TOTALCMD.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 823.04 KB (842788 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Total Commander eXtended Pack. They take an average of 1.04 MB (1088742
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SHARE_NT.EXE (2.06 KB)
- TOTALCMD.EXE (823.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.38 KB)
- WC32TO16.EXE (3.25 KB)
- wtedit.exe (17.50 KB)
- app2srv.exe (3.00 KB)
- Imagine.EXE (8.00 KB)
- akelpad.exe (35.00 KB)
- TSet.exe (18.50 KB)
- TweakTC.exe (95.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.1
of Total Commander eXtended Pack.
Total Commander eXtended Pack is a program released by the software company Danil lab & IMPOMEZIA. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Total Commander eXtended Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Total Commander eXtended Pack from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Commander eXtended Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Commander eXtended Pack". If it is installed on your PC the Total Commander eXtended Pack app will be found automatically. When you click Total Commander eXtended Pack in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Total Commander eXtended Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Commander eXtended Pack:
- The web site of the program is: http://total.altruistic.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander XP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Total Commander eXtended Pack.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander eXtended Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander eXtended Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Commander eXtended Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Commander eXtended Pack by Danil lab & IMPOMEZIA from your computer, we are not saying that Total Commander eXtended Pack by Danil lab & IMPOMEZIA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Commander eXtended Pack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-04 12:01:42.477