Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 from your computerGhisler Software GmbH
. More information on Ghisler Software GmbH can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ghisler Software GmbH\Total Commander Auto-Installer directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ghisler Software GmbH\Total Commander Auto-Installer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named tcm851ax32_64.exe and it has a size of 6.08 MB (6370320 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5. They occupy 6.17 MB (6470251
bytes) on disk.
- tcm851ax32_64.exe (6.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5
of Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5.
Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 is an application offered by the software company Ghisler Software GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5". The Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5.
8. After removing Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 by Ghisler Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 by Ghisler Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Total Commander Auto-Installer 8.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 15:16:16.197