Total Commander 8.52a
This info is about Total Commander 8.52a for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Total Commander 8.52a from your PCApps
. Open here
for more info on Apps. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Apps\Total Commander directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Total Commander 8.52a's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apps\Total Commander\Uninstall.exe. TOTALCMD.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.88 MB (4073304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Total Commander 8.52a. They occupy about 5.28 MB (5535525
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NOCLOSE.EXE (42.30 KB)
- SHARE_NT.EXE (2.06 KB)
- TCMADM64.EXE (98.30 KB)
- TCMADMIN.EXE (74.30 KB)
- TCMDX32.EXE (81.88 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (41.88 KB)
- TOTALCMD.EXE (3.88 MB)
- TweakTC.exe (328.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (558.55 KB)
- WC32TO16.EXE (3.25 KB)
- WINCMD-W7.exe (197.45 KB)
This info is about Total Commander 8.52a version 8.52
Total Commander 8.52a is an application marketed by Apps. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Total Commander 8.52a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Total Commander 8.52a from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Total Commander 8.52a or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Commander 8.52a". If it is installed on your PC the Total Commander 8.52a app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Total Commander 8.52a in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Total Commander 8.52a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total Commander 8.52a.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander 8.52a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander 8.52a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Total Commander 8.52a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Commander 8.52a by Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Commander 8.52a by Apps is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Commander 8.52a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 13:05:01.990