This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Total Commander for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Total Commander from your PCtorrents.by
. More information about torrents.by can be seen here
. More information about Total Commander can be found at http://www.ghisler.com/
. rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\TotalCmd.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Total Commander. The application's main executable file occupies 3.54 MB (3707808 bytes) on disk and is titled Totalcmd.exe.
The following executables are contained in Total Commander. They take 27.46 MB (28788938
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Share_nt.exe (2.06 KB)
- Tcmadmin.exe (71.77 KB)
- Tcmdx64.exe (114.87 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (39.77 KB)
- Totalcmd.exe (3.54 MB)
- Wc32to16.exe (3.25 KB)
- CHMView.exe (33.50 KB)
- UnCHMw.exe (28.50 KB)
- wtdump.exe (12.00 KB)
- wtedit.exe (17.50 KB)
- Cab.exe (152.50 KB)
- ConPaste.exe (6.00 KB)
- Uha.exe (108.50 KB)
- 7z.exe (183.50 KB)
- 7zG.exe (253.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (17.00 KB)
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.69 MB)
- AkelPad.exe (352.50 KB)
- AkelAdmin.exe (14.50 KB)
- AnVir.exe (3.08 MB)
- AnvirRunServ.exe (59.72 KB)
- AutoRuns.exe (627.30 KB)
- AutoRunsc.exe (594.30 KB)
- CCleaner.exe (2.56 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (4.32 MB)
- DevEject.exe (44.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (39.00 KB)
- RemoveFlash.exe (76.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (49.00 KB)
- wdc.exe (25.71 KB)
- WiseDiskCleaner.exe (1.38 MB)
- restarttc.exe (7.50 KB)
- Rar.exe (394.50 KB)
- Recuva.exe (1.40 MB)
- Recuva64.exe (2.35 MB)
- WiseRegCleaner.exe (1.60 MB)
- wrc.exe (25.65 KB)
- RegFromApp.exe (35.50 KB)
- RegFromApp64.exe (86.00 KB)
- Button.exe (682.86 KB)
- swoff.exe (132.00 KB)
- UninstallTool.exe (1.34 MB)
This page is about Total Commander version 7.56
alone. You can find below a few links to other Total Commander versions:
Total Commander is an application by the software company torrents.by. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Total Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Total Commander from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Total Commander or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Commander". If it exists on your system the Total Commander program will be found automatically. When you select Total Commander in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Total Commander, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Commander:
- The software company is: http://www.ghisler.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32 advpack,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\TotalCmd.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Total Commander.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Commander with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Commander by torrents.by from your computer, we are not saying that Total Commander by torrents.by is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Commander supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 10:07:21.707