Total Commander 7.55
Total Commander 7.55 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Total Commander 7.55 from your computerSamLab, Cleric
. Take a look here
for more info on SamLab, Cleric. Click on http://www.ghisler.com
to get more facts about Total Commander 7.55 on SamLab, Cleric's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Total Commander folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Total Commander\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Total Commander 7.55. The application's main executable file is titled Totalcmd.exe and its approximative size is 3.50 MB (3667256 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Total Commander 7.55. They occupy about 17.45 MB (18293328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Share_nt.exe (2.06 KB)
- TaskTool.exe (2.00 KB)
- Tcmadmin.exe (71.71 KB)
- Tcmdx64.exe (113.21 KB)
- TcUsbRun.exe (39.71 KB)
- Totalcmd.exe (3.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Wc32to16.exe (3.25 KB)
- Ace.exe (336.00 KB)
- Arj.exe (267.29 KB)
- Lha.exe (77.01 KB)
- Rar.exe (370.00 KB)
- Uc2.exe (121.29 KB)
- AkelPad.exe (358.00 KB)
- DecrypTC.exe (18.00 KB)
- TweakTC.exe (95.50 KB)
- CHMView.exe (33.50 KB)
- UnCHMw.exe (28.50 KB)
- wtdump.exe (12.00 KB)
- wtedit.exe (17.50 KB)
- Cab.exe (152.50 KB)
- ConPaste.exe (6.00 KB)
- Uha.exe (108.50 KB)
- DirSizeCalcSettings.exe (96.00 KB)
- NSCopy.exe (104.00 KB)
- app2srv.exe (3.00 KB)
- AmpView.exe (320.50 KB)
- Imagine.exe (17.00 KB)
- OdfConverter.exe (2.74 MB)
- DevEject.exe (44.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (28.50 KB)
- RemoveFlash.exe (76.00 KB)
- WiseDiskCleaner.exe (1.07 MB)
- ISOCreator.exe (52.00 KB)
- PWDCrack.exe (48.00 KB)
- RansomHide.exe (46.00 KB)
- WiseRegistryCleaner.exe (1.29 MB)
- RegShot.exe (551.00 KB)
- RevoUninstaller.exe (2.98 MB)
- 7z.exe (158.00 KB)
- 7zG.exe (221.00 KB)
- 7ZSplit.exe (9.50 KB)
- Button.exe (36.67 KB)
- Starter.exe (474.50 KB)
- swoff.exe (19.00 KB)
- UUDiscsStudio.exe (299.68 KB)
The current page applies to Total Commander 7.55 version 7.552010.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other Total Commander 7.55 versions:
Total Commander 7.55 is an application marketed by the software company SamLab, Cleric. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Total Commander 7.55 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Total Commander 7.55 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Total Commander 7.55 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total Commander 7.55". The Total Commander 7.55 application will be found automatically. When you click Total Commander 7.55 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Total Commander 7.55, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Commander 7.55:
- The software company is: http://www.ghisler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Commander\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Total Commander 7.55.
8. After removing Total Commander 7.55, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander 7.55 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Commander 7.55 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Total Commander 7.55 by SamLab, Cleric from your computer, we are not saying that Total Commander 7.55 by SamLab, Cleric is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Commander 7.55 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-03 17:00:31.497