Total Commander 6.54a
This web page is about Total Commander 6.54a for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Total Commander 6.54a from your computerWareZ Provider
. You can find out more on WareZ Provider or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.philka.ru
if you want to read more on Total Commander 6.54a on WareZ Provider's page. Total Commander 6.54a is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander directory, regulated by the user's choice. Total Commander 6.54a's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander\unins000.exe". TOTALCMD.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 823.04 KB (842788 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Total Commander 6.54a. They take about 1.45 MB (1522430
bytes) on disk.
- SHARE_NT.EXE (2.06 KB)
- TOTALCMD.EXE (823.04 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.41 KB)
- WC32TO16.EXE (3.25 KB)
The current page applies to Total Commander 6.54a version 6.54
Total Commander 6.54a is an application released by the software company WareZ Provider. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Total Commander 6.54a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Total Commander 6.54a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Commander 6.54a or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Commander 6.54a". If it is installed on your PC the Total Commander 6.54a app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Total Commander 6.54a in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Total Commander 6.54a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Commander 6.54a:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.philka.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Total Commander\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Commander 6.54a.
8. After uninstalling Total Commander 6.54a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Commander 6.54a that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Commander 6.54a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Commander 6.54a by WareZ Provider from your computer, we are not saying that Total Commander 6.54a by WareZ Provider is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Commander 6.54a supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 08:47:27.007