Total Commander 5.50
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Total Commander 5.50 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Total Commander 5.50 from your systemChristian Ghisler and setup by Marsianin
. You can find out more on Christian Ghisler and setup by Marsianin or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ghisler.com
to get more data about Total Commander 5.50 on Christian Ghisler and setup by Marsianin's website. Total Commander 5.50 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Total Commander folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Total Commander\tcuninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Total Commander 5.50. The application's main executable file has a size of 661.54 KB (677412 bytes) on disk and is named TOTALCMD.EXE.
Total Commander 5.50 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 945.29 KB (967978
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SHARE_NT.EXE (2.06 KB)
- tcuninst.exe (36.45 KB)
- TOTALCMD.EXE (661.54 KB)
- WC32TO16.EXE (3.25 KB)
- wcicl.exe (179.00 KB)
- TweakWC.exe (63.00 KB)
The current page applies to Total Commander 5.50 version 5.50
Total Commander 5.50 is an application offered by the software company Christian Ghisler and setup by Marsianin. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Total Commander 5.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Total Commander 5.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Total Commander 5.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Commander 5.50". If it is installed on your PC the Total Commander 5.50 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Total Commander 5.50 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Total Commander 5.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Commander 5.50:
- The publisher is: http://www.ghisler.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Total Commander\tcuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Commander 5.50.
8. After removing Total Commander 5.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Commander 5.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Commander 5.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Total Commander 5.50 by Christian Ghisler and setup by Marsianin from your computer, we are not saying that Total Commander 5.50 by Christian Ghisler and setup by Marsianin is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Total Commander 5.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-09 08:19:53.310