Total Audio Converter
Total Audio Converter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your PCRePack by Andreyonohov
. Take a look here
for more info on RePack by Andreyonohov. You can read more about related to Total Audio Converter at http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
. Usually the Total Audio Converter program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter folder, depending on the user's option during install. Total Audio Converter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe. Total Audio Converter's main file takes about 9.32 MB (9776936 bytes) and its name is AudioConverter.exe.
Total Audio Converter is composed of the following executables which occupy 18.91 MB (19827542
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AudioConverter.exe (9.32 MB)
- CABExtract.exe (42.57 KB)
- devoc.exe (142.00 KB)
- faac.exe (384.00 KB)
- flac.exe (708.50 KB)
- FLVExtractCL.exe (402.50 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (3.23 MB)
- mp4creator60.exe (340.00 KB)
- mp4info.exe (180.00 KB)
- mpcenc.exe (252.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (102.50 KB)
- normalize.exe (230.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (151.50 KB)
- opusenc.exe (323.50 KB)
- RegisterExplorer.exe (100.78 KB)
- shorten.exe (53.50 KB)
- silk_v3_decoder.exe (174.84 KB)
- sndfile-convert.exe (17.50 KB)
- SoX.exe (648.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- Wav2Amr.exe (260.00 KB)
- xWMAEncode.exe (662.34 KB)
The current page applies to Total Audio Converter version 5.3.160
alone. You can find here a few links to other Total Audio Converter versions:
...click to view all...
Total Audio Converter is an application released by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Total Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Total Audio Converter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Total Audio Converter". The Total Audio Converter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Total Audio Converter in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Total Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Total Audio Converter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.CoolUtils.com/TotalAudioConverter/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CoolUtils\TotalAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Audio Converter.
8. After removing Total Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Total Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Audio Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Total Audio Converter by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that Total Audio Converter by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Audio Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 14:39:28.643