Total Audio Converter 5.1
Total Audio Converter 5.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Total Audio Converter 5.1 from your PCSoftplicity, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Softplicity, Inc.. More information about the program Total Audio Converter 5.1 can be seen at http://www.Softplicity.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softplicity, Inc.\Total Audio Converter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Total Audio Converter 5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Softplicity, Inc.\Total Audio Converter\Uninstall.exe. Total Audio Converter 5.1's primary file takes around 17.05 MB (17878640 bytes) and is called TotalAudioConverter.exe.
The executables below are part of Total Audio Converter 5.1. They take about 17.15 MB (17981118
bytes) on disk.
- TotalAudioConverter.exe (17.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Total Audio Converter 5.1 version 5.1
Total Audio Converter 5.1 is an application released by the software company Softplicity, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Total Audio Converter 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Total Audio Converter 5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Total Audio Converter 5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Audio Converter 5.1". The Total Audio Converter 5.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Total Audio Converter 5.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Audio Converter 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total Audio Converter 5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.Softplicity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softplicity, Inc.\Total Audio Converter\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Total Audio Converter 5.1.
8. After removing Total Audio Converter 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Total Audio Converter 5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total Audio Converter 5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Audio Converter 5.1 by Softplicity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Audio Converter 5.1 by Softplicity, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total Audio Converter 5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:17:47.330